It’s Dalgona with a twist. Try our cold brew take on the viral coffee sensation, and learn how to make it upside down for a drink that’s as delicious as it is eye-catching.
- 4 oz Starbucks® Multi-serve Cold Brew Concentrate Signature Black
- 4 oz water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar (or powdered sugar)
- ½ tsp pure vanilla (optional)
How to Make Upside Down Cold Brew Dalgona Coffee
1. Pour 4 oz of Cold Brew Concentrate into a glass over ice, combine with 4 oz of water and stir.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine your heavy cream, sugar and vanilla and whisk vigorously until the mixture turns light and fluffy like whipped cream.
3. Layer your whipped topping over the top of the coffee.
4. Make your drink a little more summery with unique toppings like coconut shavings, fruit or cinnamon and enjoy.