Grab your Starbucks® VIA® Instant and whip up a delicious Dalgona that’s as customizable as it is photogenic. Hailing from Korea and popular online, this coffee is easy and fun to make.
- 2 packets Starbucks® VIA® Instant Pike Place® Roast
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp water
- Milk of your choice
How to Make Starbucks Dalgona Whipped Coffee
1. In a mixing bowl, combine your Starbucks VIA® Instant coffee, sugar and water.
2. Whisk together vigorously until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3. Continue whisking until your mixture thickens and holds a foamy texture.
4. Fill your glass most of the way up with ice and the milk of your choice.
5. Dollop and swirl the whipped coffee mixture on top.
3 WAYS TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR DALGONA
Aside from being easy to make, one of the best things about your Starbucks Dalgona Whipped Coffee is that it’s easy to customize and as creative as you want to make it.
Try customizing your Dalgona with one of these delicious additions:
1. Add 1 Tbsp of Starbucks® Vanilla Syrup to your milk and stir before topping your Dalgona with whipped coffee.
2. Add ¼ tsp of cinnamon to your whipped coffee mixture to give it a bit of spice.
3. After assembling your Dalgona coffee, add shredded coconut to the whipped topping for a dash of tropical flavor.