Spice up your daily cup.
A bit of cinnamon and nutmeg (and a pinch of cayenne) give your coffee some bite. Cocoa and sugar add a note of sultry sweetness. And warm milk smoothes it all out for a perfectly flavorful cup.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg pinch of cayenne powder
- 6oz brewed coffee (try Starbucks® House Blend)
- ⅓ cup whole milk or half and half
- Warmed whipped cream (optional)
How to Make Mexican Coffee
Mix the sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne powder together in a large mug.
Pour in the coffee.
Pour in the warm milk or half and half.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Serve and enjoy.