This caramel-infused Iced Latte is topped with a drizzle of rich vanilla cream and is as simple to make as it is delicious.
Here’s how to balance the flavors perfectly for a sweet way to cool off with a refreshing caramel coffee.
How to Make an Iced Caramel Latte with Vanilla Cream
1. Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and granulated sugar to a medium-sized bowl.
2. Using a hand mixer or whisk, beat until it achieves a thick and creamy consistency. Be careful not to overmix, or you’ll end up with whipped cream.
3. Add caramel sauce, brown sugar and brewed espresso to a large glass.
4. Mix together until combined, then add ice.
5. Slowly top off with about ½ cup of the vanilla cream.
6. Serve and enjoy!